The Alloy Silverstein Culture
We’re not your typical by-the-books accounting firm. The professionals that call Alloy Silverstein home each day look forward to surprises and being on their toes, because in all honesty, there’s not an ordinary work flow day after day.
Know that Alloy Silverstein is client-based, not department based. Each day is full of different tasks that help bring professional and personal financial success to our clients. Our team is willing to embrace new technologies, whether it’s transitioning clients to Xero and Bill.Com cloud accounting services, working remotely on snow days so we’re always accessible, or logging on to LinkedIn and Twitter to interact with our clients and peers.
If you can get on board with providing top-tier client service, consistent responsiveness to clients and colleagues, embracing innovative technologies, and volunteering, you’ll fit right in to the Alloy Silverstein team.
“Because of the size of the firm, I know my input and ideas are actually heard and considered. I like being treated as a person.”
– Joyce C., CPA
We’re proud to say that our staff truly cares about our clients, our Philadelphia region community, and our way of doing business as it’s demonstrated by the loyalty and long tenure of most of our team members. Yes, we still have a busy season, but the rest of the year is balanced with generous time off, firm social events, community fundraising and hands-on volunteer time, golf outings, and plenty of opportunities to continue growing and developing your career.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous time off and comp days
- Robust training and mentor programs
- CPA exam financial assistance
- Health care package
- Life insurance
- 401(K) plan with firm match and education
- Remote & flexible work schedules for eligible team members
- Tax season perks (meals, massages, etc.)
- Summer social events including office BBQs and employee outings
- Business casual dress year-round
- Casual dress for tax season (with charitable donation)
- “Flip Flop Fridays” during the summer months